Due to the ongoing pandemic, there will be new rules for both Adler Pool and Riverside Pool.
- Mask requirements while entering facility, locker rooms, and walking on pool deck (not required while swimming, traveling between a deck chair and the pool, or while sitting and eating in the concession area).
- The first 50 guests at Adler Pool and 30 guests at Riverside Pool are allowed in. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!
- Health / Wellness screening will be prior to entry.
- Guests must stay 6 feet apart from other unrelated guests.
- The rules and the capacity of both facilities will be modified according to the guidelines of the CDC or the Illinois State Phase Restrictions.
- Entrances and exits will be modified for one-way traffic.
- Pool passes will not be sold this season (only punch cards).
- Swim lessons, aqua fit, and rentals will be allowing a limited number of participants.
- Children 10 years and under will need to be accompanied by an adult during the time slot.
- The use of time slots is to ensure the capacity of our facilities is kept low so we can keep our guests and staff safe.
- Updates on any changes will be available through the website or social media sites and posted at the facilities.
- Guests will be be asked to exit the pool promptly after their time slot has concluded.
- If there are any questions or concerns, contact the Aquatics Supervisor, Bridgette Sterba, at 1-224-500-6390 or email email@example.com @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>