Youth Sports Programs
Youth Sports Classes: Ages 2-6
These classes for kids ages 2-6 are a great way for your child to increase motor skills and athletic awareness while having fun. Pintsize sports will focus on taking turns, sportsmanship and beginning skills for each sport.
Jelly Bean Sports: Ages 2-6
videos from the Jelly Bean Sports.
Sports & More Camps: K-6th grade
The Libertyville Sports Complex offers Sports and More Camps that are led by Libertyville Sports Complex staff and include mountain climbing, basketball, soccer, volleyball, baseball/softball and assorted games.
Sports Specific Camps/Training
Specific sports camps are offered year round at the Libertyville Sports Complex for those looking for training in specific sports. Please visit the website for each program or visit the Libertyville Recreation and Sports Complex program guide.
- Soccer camps - Chicago Storm, GLSA
- Basketball camps - Kessel training, Chicago Bulls
- Volleyball camps - Sky High Volleyball - Libertyville Juniors Volleyball
- Football Camps - Chicago Bears
- Baseball Camps - Chicago White Sox
- Double Dribblers Basketball for Boys and Girls in Kindergarten, 1st Grade or 2nd Grade
- Winter Youth Basketball League for Boys and Girls grades 3-8
Youth Recreational Indoor Soccer
- Youth Soccer Program for Boys and Girls grades 3-8